Monday, March 12, 2012

Word of the week:Holy Trinity

Who knows what the holy trinity is? Probably not all of you! I didnt until just recently. The holy trinity is God in his three forms ; the father,the son, and the Holy Spirit. I used to be really confused about how Jesus was Gods son not God himself. But God came down in human form as jesus or the son,AND rules in heaven as the father. The holy spirit is the third person on the trinity who searches the mind of God and intercedes for all believers. The holy spirit is sort of like the belivers consience telling us truth and letting the lord speak to us. If you accept Christ into your life then you have thr holy spirit living in you. It helps you to have spiritual truth and bring you knowledge about the gospel you need to know.You have to truly know God to accept the Holy Spirit in your heart.( If you have not done this you can email me about it at apcgurl@gmail.com, accept Jesus at a church, or say a prayer something like this

Lord Jesus,
I know I have sinned against you and that I do not live according to your plan all the time.I ask you to forgive me and I believe that you died for me to pay the debt for my sins. I repent of my sin and now I want to live the kind of life you want me to live.I ask you to come into my life and be my personal savior. Help me to follow and obey you as Lord. Bring the Holy spirit into me and allow me to discover your perfect will for my life
Amen)

So now you have the Holy Spirit and hopefully you understand the concept of the Holy trinity. God spoke to me in telling me to post this and I hope that a girl out there will be touched by this. Even if you alreay have Jesus in your life you can always pray that prayer again to just renew that relationship with the Lord. God bless!

-ash

( sorry if there were alotta typos and grammer/ punct. mistakes. I composer this post through the ipod touch app which is not as user friendly so I apologize)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3