Thursday, March 8, 2012

My favorite beauty products

1. Suave wild cherry blossom lotion

It has a long lasting smell and doesnt make your skin feel oily but jut soft and smooth:) Gives your legs a perfect touch when sporting a bikini or shorts this summer

2.Garnier Fructics Style: Curl Shaping spray gel Strong Curl Definer

This is for anyone who has or doesn't have curly hair. You spray it in your hair and crunch it up and it creates really pretty long lasting curls and waves.

3. Purpose Face Soap:

This stuff works!!! The best face soap ever. Has no oils and nothing to clog your pores just pure face soap that will clear acne and just make your face feel refreshed.





4.Garnier Nutrritioniste: Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream
*Yes thats how you spell nutritioniste for this product!

After you wash your face you put this on and let me tell you best 3 dollars spent. It refreshes you completely and leaves your face so moist and natural feeling. I love it:)



5.Suave Extreme Hold Unscented Hairspray

This hairspray works! Wether its for a performance or for every day use this has the best hold out of all hairsprays I've tried.





6.Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash

This body wash is exfoliating which takes off all dead skin leaving your skin smooth and refreshed and it smells amazing!




7. TRESemme Color Protection Shampoo

This is great shampoo if you have highlights or hair color if not the original one may work but I absolutely love TRESemme shampoo and conditioner. It leaves your hair shiny and soft and smells good too.




8. Garnier Fructice Sleek and Shine Intensely Smooth Leave in Conditioning cream

As you can see I am a big Garnier fan! This leave in conditioner you can use with wet or dry hair and it shines your hair and makes it smooth and detangled and is very handy for those bad hair days with the frizzy, dry, well CRAZY hair!



9. TRESemme Freshstart Dry Shampoo

This is by far my fave dry shampoo. I love it mostly because it smells really good  and dry shampoo is the cure for those busy days where I can't take a shower especially if my hair is getting oily or greasy.









10.Biosilk: Silk Therapy

This product  seriously with just one drop makes your hair so silky smooth and not look greasy and gross. Another product that smells bomb diggety.





11.Maybelline Volume Express Falsiees Mascara

This mascara is amazing really enhances your lashes, not clumpy, and I love the brush. It comes in brown, black drama, waterproof and just regular so you can choose. Although the Covergirl mascara is good too I don't think any company beats Maybelline Falsies line!

Thats all for now but Ross has really good makeup for cheap and hair accessories such as curling irons, hair straighteners and other stuff thats really good quality for super low prices. I get most of my makeup sets and pallets there. Also the dollar tree is a good place for stuff like head bands, brushes, scrunchies, feathers, hair ties, bobby pins, qtips and other simple fashion accessories but if I were you I wouldn't buy their makeup. You can get the products above at Target, Walmart, and pretty much any drugstore. So yeah hopes this helps all you beautiful girls

Love,
Ash

P.S

I got my free book from Ann-Margret Hovespian a very generous and amazing Christian author that stumbled across my blog. If you can give me a week of doing her devotions I will review the book for you. I did the first one today and I am already loving it. It is very understandable but deep and I love how applicable the devotions are to your life and the challenges and tips it gives you. I can tell by the time the book is done I will have accumulated many skills to growing spiritually! Stay tuned for my review:) around next Monday ( or maybe it's next next Monday i dont know the devotions don't start until Monday) I will have one for you....

-Ash

3 comments:

  1. So... I bought #4 today because I've never found a moisturizer that felt quite right for my skin and I liked the idea of a gel. I tried just a little bit when I got home and it felt so nice! Thanks for the tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I use #9, too! So great when you don't have time to fully wash your hair.

    The other product I might check out one day is #2.

    Fun stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I use number 2 every day:) works soooooo great!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3