Thursday, March 8, 2012

Celebrity News!!

Hey girls,

        So I know there are a lot of mixed emotions about Justin Bieber. Some haters some lovers. I am definitely a fan not a crazy obsessive fan but never less a fan. If your a hater so be it but I am tired of hearing rude comments like he's gay. Justin Bieber is obviously not gay. He sings all his songs about loving girls and even has a really cute girlfriend for crying out loud. I give the guy some credit, he's super talented and a sweet guy. Well anyway my man JB has a new album coming out this month. I have heard it is coming out on the 21st (the same day as Bible Stud!) but celebrity gossip is never for sure. But it is coming out this moth. It is called Believe and he has songs with Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Jay Z , and I believe he is covering one of my favorite songs of all time Let it Be by the Beatles! We have to wait and see till the album comes out just exactly what songs he has on there.
        On March 20th the Hunger Games album is coming out too!!! YAY! I can't wait for that one!! And the Hunger Games movie comes out  on March 23rd! Also on March 12th there is a documentary on one of my favorite celebs of all time! You know who she is... thats right DEMI LOVATO! It is called Demi Lovato:Stay Strong and it is on MTV! Can't wait:) So be sure to tune in for that and mark your calendars for JB's album release and the Hunger Games movie and soundtrack! It's gunna be an ahhhmazing month full of entertainment but most importantly do not forget the Lord and in between all this awesome talent going around just thank God for everything and really just take time to worship him!

Love you all
Ash

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? I ordered The Hunger Games and it came today! I've been wanting to read it for a while now and I'm finally getting around to it. Thanks for the update, ash! <3<3 Loren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3