Friday, March 23, 2012

Book Review: Lets roll (plus a cool song, and your weekly challengers)


Hey gurlys!!!! So glad i have time to post today.I wanted to review a book Im reading! It is called Lets Roll! by Lisa Beamer. Im sure you have all heard about 9/11 and the courageous people on flight 93 that attempted to stop the terrorists from attacking another world momumet and crashed the plane into a field instead. Those people I feel are huge inspirations and they are so brave to give their life to save others. I loved this book because its written by one of the 9/11 heroes wife.One of the best parts is... the family is Christian and it gives bible verses and is very inspiring. The man and family the book is about is Todd Beamer and his wife Lisa Beamer. So be sure to get this book it is easy to read and understand and I love everything about it so be sure to check it out:-)











         Also thank you to Trinka from the blog amazing love and Rissi from the blog Scribbles and Such for helping me promote my blog!The links to both their blogs is on my "Other Blogs" page up at the top! Thanks to these sweet Christian girls!


         I also heard a song this week I loved! It is called Love me by JJ Heller.The lyrics almost made me cry:'( It is a truly beautiful song. Please listen to this song. It will not dissapoint you and you will love it... I pretty much guarantee it! P.S. right now it is only 99¢ on iTunes. 
     
Here are 2 videos I think one has lyrics on screen and one doesn't but you can just watch one... they are both the same song.








       Challenge of the week....your in for a few challenges this week so be prepared! 
1.Subscribe to my blog, follow it by email and google plus and get 5 other people to subscribe 


2. Have a nice spring break and be nice to everyone! Really think that if you make fun of someone your making fun of God's creation like if you painted a picture and someone ridiculed it you wouldn't be pleased so be nice! At school,at home,with friends, and with enemies for crying out loud. 








3. Buy a devotional book if you dont already have one! My favorite so far is Truth and Dare by Ann-Margret (link on side) But any girl devos are great (see my post "devos worth buying") 


4. Read a book of the Bible! Doesnt matter which one just get into your Bible this week:) If you havent already read the gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke,John) Also I like Romans. 


Have a safe spring break and I will try to keep up with my blog over vacation.


LOVE YOU ALL TONS! -Ash

6 comments:

  1. These challenges are great! :) Right now my favorite book of the bible is Jude... I'm sure that'll change soon though, as I read more of the books! :) And thank you a bunch for putting my link up there!
    ps: Sierra at Keep Growing Beautiful {http://missionkool.blogspot.com/2012/03/announcements.html}promoted your blog, too!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Jude but I will thanks and I will check out sierras blog as well thanks !

      Delete
  2. I really like the song by JJ Heller to. The first time I listened to it, it nearly brought tears to my eyes. Love your blog girl!

    ♥Godsgirlz1

    ps Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love it.. I think I first heard it on your blog so thank you! And no problem for the comments your comments always make my day so thanks again

      Delete
  3. This book is AWESOME! I remember reading it several years ago - it is sad, yes, but also a truly inspiring recounting of one man (and the others who stood with him) who nearly succeeded to safely land that plane. Like I said, awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is such a good book:):) that man and his wife are so inspirational

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3