Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bible Study 1: Verses

Hey girls!

It's been a while since I have kept up with this online Bible Study but today I am going to share with you a few verses about being created in the image of God.


For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:13-14

Don't be concerned about the outward beauty of fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. You should clothe yourself instead with the beauty that comes from within. The unfooling beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit.
1Peter 3:3-4

So God created man in his own image; in the image of God he created them;male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:27


Those are just verses that stood out to me about this subject!

Challenge: I challenge you to take on the YBP (info down below) and also to look in your Bible or online and comment telling some cool verse that relate to this Bible Study.

Verse of the Week:

He comforts us every time we have trouble, so when others have trouble we can comfort them.

2 Corinthians 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3