Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Movie The Lorax Review

Hey sassy mamas,

Today I went with my 2 little brothers to see the new movie the Lorax. Let me start  off by saying it was very cute and had a really good message not to be greedy and care for our Earth and my little bros ages 6 and 9 loved it! But me on the other hand, not so much. I think it was great for younger kids and as I said it wasn't a bad movie just very slow and little-kiddish. It didn't have a very intense story plot just a typical story. Not amazing not horrible. So if I were you unless you have younger siblings I would wait until this movie comes out on DVD to watch it. Wasn't my favorite but hey this is just my opinion you might want to watch it for yourself. I am just honestly reviewing it. Love you all and hope you found this review helpful

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3