Friday, March 16, 2012

Duct Tape

Hey girls,
I have over 200 dollars saved up for charity and I am trying to raise more. I am donating to a Christian charity World Vision, to help a family with a child who has Cancer, and to funds to help teenage girls hear the gospel. If you would like to donate that would be awesome just email me at apcgurl@gmail.com or comment and I will arrange for you to get the donation to me. 100% percent of this money goes to a charity guaranteed! I am also selling duct tape items her are the prices

Duct Tape Pen $1 plus 50 cents if you do not provide the pen
DuctTape Flower Pen $2 plus 50 cents if you do not provide the pen
Duct Tape Hairbow: $1
Duct Tape Bookmark $0.50
Other special item: prices vary from 50 cents to 5 dollars depending what you want. I have covered iPod cases and even simple stuff like scissors , a stapler, your hair brush and stuff like that. Covering your stuff in super cute duct tape is a cute way to make old things look super cute.


Colors:
Pink
Purple
Tie Dye (blue and pink)
Flame
Zebra
Red
Mettalic

I am always getting new duct tape and sometimes running out so the colors may change

Pre-ordering:

At Michaels duct tape is 5-8 dollars so if you want me to pick up ANY color you want it is 3.50 You do not get to keep the roll but I will use it to make you something. You save half the price and the trouble of going to the store and picking up the duct tape and you can pay for as many things as you ilk e using that color but as I said you do not get the whole roll of it only the items you buy using that specific color.



Comment if you want something made out of duct tape or if you want to donate: you can donate duct tape for me to make more stuff to sell for charity, or money (cash or check) for a charity. You may choose where your money goes to.


World Vision

http://www.worldvision.org/

Help Aidan Ocker (a child who has Cancer and is only 10 years old who's family is in need of financial aid)He doesn't have a website but a Facebook support page you can check out without having a Facebook account it is
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Aidan-Ocker/216203461794568

or
Girls For A Change: A charity to help empower girls to love themselves and not care what anybody else thinks. They put on events often and change girls lives.
http://www.girlsforachange.org/


Any of Bethany Hamilton's Charities 2 posts before this one.


Also if you have another charity you fell strongly about please contact me with their info and if you wan to donate to any charity not listed here you can just let me know what charity and I will promote it on my blog and donate the money in your name:)

Please donate and I will keep you updated on what and who we are helping!

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3