Sunday, March 4, 2012

King Solomon's Wish

Hi God Girls!,
 Most of you don't know who King Solomon is! I didn't until I read my Bible and devotions today. I've always knew the name from the Bible but never fully understood what made this man so special. So today I am going to tell you so you can try to be more like this wonderful man of God.

God gave King Solomon one wish to better his life. He could have chosen riches, power, good looks, love, fame, long life but no, instead King Solomon chose to possess wisdom! Isn't that cool that this man chose such a wise wish to come true. God was so impressed with him that he gave him even more wisdom than anyone to help the King better rule his people in a Godly way. Wisdom changed everything for him. It changed how he acted, thought, and brought him much success! How often do you try to grow in wisdom? try to look in God's word to make wise decisions about the trials in your life and like King Solomon you will have a very great life and make the best choices to be a light for God

Verse:
That night God appeared to Solomon. He said , "What can I give you? Solomon responded to God...." Give me wisdom and knowledge so that I may lead my people.

2 Chronicles 1:7-8

Verse of the week:

This verse also kind of goes along with this and being a light through your knowledge and wisdom for God. It is...

Matthew 5:16

You should be a light for other people. Live so they will see the good things you do and will praise your father in heaven.


Today look up King Solomon and see what you can find on him. Look in your Bible, devotions, or Christian online websites! Comment and share with me and other blog readers what you found! I would love to hear from you all:)

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3