Saturday, March 17, 2012

The long awaited Truth & Dare Devotional Review!

Hey girls,


     I am sooo excited because I just finished a whole week of doing my Truth & Dare: One Year Dynamic Devotions for Girls devos. This book was written by my first review sponsor Ann-Margret Hovsepian and let me start off with saying I am going to tell you my honest opinion about the book... okay here it goes.... are you sure your ready??...... I'm being completely truthful..... IT WAS AMMMAZING!! Now as I said I am going to be completely honest and this isn't just to review it good for my sponsor, it truly was the best devotion book I have read by far. It just helped me apply the devotions to my life so easily. I would wake up every morning and look forward to reading my dare and trying to complete it always and I did the dare every day! It really challenged me to step up my relationship with the Lord and instead of just reading about him I put my faith into action.Thank you for everything Ann-Margret. The book is truly one of my favorites and I am hoping everyone will go out and buy a copy.Ann-Margret also writes The One Year: Designer Genes Devotions for girls, although I have not read that one I am sure it will be good too:)


Here is a short video advertising her book


My rating is 5 stars out of 5.

Ann-Margret's other book Designer Genes Devo

Thanks everyone for reading. Please follow me and subscribe to my blog. I added a few features so it will be easier to follow me and also check out my new pages about sponsorships,interviews,other cool blogs, and charity!!

Love all my girlys,

Ash

Follow Ann-Margret's Truth or Dare page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truth.dare.devotions.

There is also a link to Ann-Margret's website on my sidebar so check that out too:):) You can pick up a copy of her book on Amazon, Christianbook.com, Barnes and Nobles, and theres probably more!

{ANOUNCEMENT} 
at Dancing For Jesus Blog there is a giveaway dance video contest. SO I linked her blog on my Other Blog page so be sure to enter that contest for a gift card to iTunes or Bath and Body Works:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3