Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sorry:(:(

Hey everyone! I am going on vacation soon I can't blog as often for the next 2 weeks. I will try my hardest to post before then if any way possible but if I don't blog as frequently as normal. I am OK just might not be as on top of it as I usually am:)

Love you all!! And I can't respond to your emails till Sat. so if you emailed me be patient(sadly this is my only time that I have computer access until Sat. :(!!! So hold tight but I promise I will have a new post up ASAP!!!!!

-Ashley

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha thanks but I can never take a complete blog break so I will try to post as often as I can!

      Delete
  2. Ditto! ^ I'll eagerly await your return! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will keep up with your blog too... I will have lots time on the 6 hour drive there!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your "time off," Ashley - looking forward to those upcoming posts. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rissi! You have been just so supportive of me and my blog and it means a lot. You have really blessed me and witnessed to me how good it feels to get these good comments so it made me want to comment nice things on other blogs too. Your inspiring along with all my other blogging friends who have helped me along my blogging journey. God Bless all of you but a special thanks to Rissi!

      Love you all
      Ashley

      Delete
    2. Your pure heart really shows through in these blog posts, Ashley - keep up the good work. =)

      Delete
    3. Thank you that means a lot:) i always remember your comments:):) thanks again

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3