Saturday, November 26, 2011

What we have raised

Hey girls today my wonderful Christian friend Sydney and I had a bake sale! We each made some cookies and brownies and my mom made banana bread and we sold it to raise money for World Vision. We thought we would raise close to $30 but thanks to people generosity we raised $111.20!!!!!!!!
Thanks to those who have promised to donate to World Vision and those who haven't please check the World Vision blog page out!!!
love you and sorry I haven't been posting lately been really busy over thanksgiving break!!! Back to school on Monday:( love you all!!!!

You are beautiful and perfect in Gods eyes

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you expected about 30 dollars, but you went WAAAY over 30 dollars! That is so cool!
    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3