Monday, November 21, 2011

More ways to donate

Many people have asked me if you can donate toys and clothing as well as money to World Vision. The answer is sadly no.For World Vision I am only collecting money to buy these kids livestock and sponsor children. But, I found a place that takes canned food and toys right here in Corona. The Corona settlement house takes many donations so if you want to donate to them as well you can check out this website
 
 http://settlementhouse.net/?page_id=106.       

I am not collecting the food and toys for the settlement house,but if you want to you can take it there yourself and donate to them. Thanks girls and remember God loves you no matter what!
-Ash
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. I'll donate clothes and food to the Corona settlement house, and money to World Vision.
    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3