Saturday, November 12, 2011

Website that I think you will like

I found a really awesome website when I was playing around on my computer it is http://www.christianitytoday.com/iyf/ and is an amzing website for Christian pre-teens and teens that gives advice and answers questions about God. I am still looking for an amazing charity to give to so please comment if you know of a good local charity. Thanks everyone! I encourage you to go on that website it has really good topics for girls like us!
-Ash

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ash! Vic again! I'm saying this for the second time, but I think that the idea of this website is amazing! This is a perfect place for someone to solve their problems by talking with their friends and reading bible verses! :) Thanks a lot for doing this Ash! Luv ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a charity that my mom ALWAYS gives to. I don't know the name of it, but I went to it a couple times when I was little. I'll get back 2 you when I get more info. Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3