Wednesday, November 16, 2011

God loves you no matter what!!

Today I realized something. Am I really living my life for God fully,or am I living my life to be with God after I die? I realized I was being selfish. I was loving God but I wasn't loving my enemys. That has been a really hard thing for me to do,love my enemys. It is hard to love someone who doesn't love you back but guess what GOD LOVES US NO MATTER WHAT. No matter if we are angry at him,no matter if our faith in him isn't strong enough as it should be,no matter how much we sin,God still loves us.And you know how I know that? Because God sent his one and only son to die for us,helpless sinners. God,the perfect creater of the entire world,with the most power anyone can have chooses to love us,selfish sinners. Isn't that amazing! So next time somebody makes you mad remember to love them as God loves us unconditionally.It is not about your looks,your popularity,boys,or anything else but God. It doesn't matter what other people think of you,it is about what God thinks of you and how much God loves you no matter what you do. God will forgive you no matter what you have done. He forgives anyone with a true God loving attitude and who is willing to love him and love their enemys. Today I made a big change in my life to love even when someone doesn't love me back because that is what God did for me. I hope this impacted you all to to say a prayer and ask God to work in your hearts and love everyone because that is what I did today.

5 comments:

  1. I agree also. It's a VERY difficult thing to do, love our enemies, but like you said, God loves us NO MATTER WHAT! God loves us even when we make the most terrible mistakes that we think nobody's going to forgive you for, but if they don't forgive you, there's always one person who will always. Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you should love your neighbor,as you love your self(even though it may be diffcult.) We love because God loved first. I have faced some tough times with an enemy... I am trying to be nice. There are gonna be times where you just HATE your enemy. But you got to love your enemy. Christ for us so we might eternal life with him. He died for the people who hate him. AMAZING how God would do something like that for us!!
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Sydney said, There are times where you just hate your enemy. There are also times where you just hate yourself. When there is someone that you despise, sometimes you convince yourself that you hate your life, but you shouldn't let your enemy make you hate yourself. Even though it's hard enough to love your enemy, it's harder, for some people, to love themselves in return. They might hate themselves for being the person that the enemy is picking on. Or they might hate their lives because they don't want to get into all the drama. Love your enemy, but most importantly, be proud, not conceited, but proud and confident about yourself. Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about the same thing lately. Loving your enemies is hard; but God didn't make life easy. Whenever I'm stressed or mad at someone or something, I just think about our reward - meeting God in heaven. That is the best reward we could possibly be given. All we have to do is love God and follow his commandments for a very short amount of time, then we earn being with him in heaven for eternity! Sometimes it's hard to comprehend and I think about it ALL the time.

    Great post Ashley! I'll always love you.
    -Loren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been thinking about the same thing lately. Loving your enemies is hard; but God didn't make life easy. Whenever I'm stressed or mad at someone or something, I just think about our reward - meeting God in heaven. That is the best reward we could possibly be given. All we have to do is love God and follow his commandments for a very short amount of time, then we earn being with him in heaven for eternity! Sometimes it's hard to comprehend and I think about it ALL the time.

    Great post Ashley! I'll always love you.
    -Loren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3