Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fantastic Bible Verses

Hey everyone these are some of my all time favorit bible verses (theres 11) and my new bible verse of the week.... I hope you all think about these verses. I have a journal and everytime I find an amazing verse in my Bible or online (search Bible verses about...._______ and they have almost every topic) I write it in my journal and whenever I am feeling sad or whenever I have time I go back and look at those verses. They also have a program through Air 1 (90.1 Christian radio station) where you can go on their website and submit your email so every day they will send you a verse of the day. This is a great way to start your morning and they don't give away your email address and if you ever want to stop it is very easy to get off the list. The Air 1 verse of the day website is http://www.air1.com/Faith/VerseOfTheDay/!!! I love you all!:)
-Ash


John 14:6
I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his masterpiece created in Christ Jesus for good works.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Fear God and keep his commandments for this is the only purpose for mankind.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory to God

Psalm 119:10
With my whole heart I have sought you;Oh let me not wander from your commandments

Psalm 33:21
For our hearts shall rejoice him because we have trusted the Lord

Romans 3:26
God justifies only who have faith in Jesus.

Galatians 4:7
So now you are not a slave,you are Gods child and God will give you the blessing he promised because you are his child.

Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear for I am with you, do ont be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you,I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Nehemiah 8:10
Do not sorrow for the joy in the Lord is your strength

2 Corinthians 1:4
He comforts us every time we have trouble,so when others have trouble we can comfort them

New Verse of the Week:
Matthew 6:34
Therefore,do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of it's own

Remember this verse when you are stressing out about school or anything that you need to trust in the Lord and he makes all things possible so you do not need to worry about them. Of course this isn't an excuse for not studying just don't study to the point where you are anxious and stressing yourself out!

5 comments:

  1. Ha! Trust me, I definitely need to learn to not stress over studying! I stay up till 11 sometimes just to study for a quiz! Not a test, NOT A TEST, a quiz! This bible verse will really help me with that! Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gotta say, Ash, that all these verses are really helping me out and making me realize some things about how I've been living. Thanks for putting these up, they're really making me feel better about things. Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, did you tell Taryn about this website? She'd love it. Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the bible verse Psalm 119:10. I think it means that I have followed, loved, and spread your love and beauty. Please let me follow you and have a good relationship with you, Lord. I want to spread God's love with the world. I want to follow and love him for the rest of my life. Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spreading the Lord's love can really make you think differently about your life and how you're living it. I've been praying to God every morning and every night. I want people to do the same. You can also make people think about their lives. Make sure you live life to the fullest, and you enjoy life and love everybody even if it's your enemies. Spreading love is an amazing thing to do. Think about it, you can really change somebody's life by introducing the bible to them. That's my goal. To help and interest as many people as I can. Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3