Friday, November 11, 2011

How to make duct tape flower pens!!

Hey girlys this is a really easy and simple to follow video on how to make duct tape flower pens (which is a really cute gift to give for Christmas or to make someones day so watch this...P.S you can get duct tape for like $3-$4 a roll at Home Depot and Target i know Michaels and Staples have some too but i dont know the price and even some dollar stores I've heard have some so check around before buying the $7 rolls

Thanks Girlys please continue to comment..... I really wanna hear your opinion on what I should put and any amazing verses you have heard that wanna share..... also please reccomend my blog to other pre-teen girls. I am checking into finding a charity that we can all work to give back to people in need because I know that is what God would want us to do with this blog. So,  please share if you know of an awesome charity we can give our time and effort into helping this wonderful holiday season

God loves you (and so do I)
-Ash

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ash. These pens are so cool! One of my friends at school makes them and sells them each for a dollar, but know I know how to make them! (Now I can svae like 10 bucks!) :) They're so fun and easy! I'm totally making some tomorrow when I have free time! Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)....Yeah, I tried those flower pens....let's just say that it didn't work out too well! :) I'll try again some other time....Maybe :) Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3