Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do you want to subscribe to my blog but don't know how

Here is how to subscribe to my blog:

At the top of my blog there is a little address bar looking thing. If you type your email in there it will subscribe you to my blog. What that means is that it will email alert you every time I post something new. That may help if you dont want to keep going on to check for new posts. If you can't figure out how to do it but want to subscribe comment and tell me ur email. If your parents will not let you post ur email then send ur email address to mine it is : crumpartyof5@sbcglobal.net and I will subscribe you. Thanks everyone for everything and please check out the World Vision page....if you have any questions about anything my email is crumpartyof5@sbcglobal.net
Proverbs 3:5-6
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3