Saturday, November 12, 2011

14 FUN things to do when your bored

Have you ever been like extremely bored and you tell your parents and they name off a million things to do but none of it sounds fun or you just don't feel like taking your parents suggestions... Well here are 14 actually FUN things to do when your bored..! Have fun and please remember that God loves you.....

1. call,email, and write to relatives or friends or even make a pen pal!!!!
2.play/learn a musical instrument
3. learn how to sew and make something
4. read a GOOD book
5.write a story or journal entry
6. ride a bike or skate
7. have a spa day - paint your nails and toes, do at home facials,ect.
8.read the Bible or Bible verses
9.go on my blog or make your own blog
10. make things out of duct tape
11. watch good TV shows (my favorite shows: Toddlers and Tiaras, Dance Moms, Cake Boss, Majors and Minors, Victorious,Good Luck Charlie ect.)
12. Call a friend and hang out! Maybe swim, skate, shop, or just hang at home
13.Work on any homework of school projects
14. Look up inspiring or how to youtube videos that spark your interest

Don't sorrow for the joy in the Lord is your strength
Nehemiah 8:10

-Ash <3 <3 <3

6 comments:

  1. I will pray for you!
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I'm bored ALL the time when I have finished my homework and I don't have dance! Your suggestions have made me get off my lazy butt and do some crafty things! Thanks so much! Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this list because one day I was in a really bad mood...like really bad mood and I was bored. I started complaining to my mom and she told me sooo many things to do that I did not want to do like read a book! Unless my book is really GOOD like I mentioned I don't just read a book in my spare time so I continued complaining. I felt like my life was always the same thing and I never had anything to do so I called my Nana. Grandma's know how to make you feel better so I started making a list and found millions of things that are actually worth my time to do! I thought that maybe other girls can be feeling this way as if nothing is EVER good in their life EVERRRR! Of course as I mentioned before I was in a really bad mood and was being a drama queen ( I have a great life filled with lots of things to do and I have the Lord in my life too!!). But anyway I hope you all liked this and know that you are wonderful and there are many good things to do in life!

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comments and short stories always mean so much to me. I can almost always relate to them. You give me hope and strength. I don't know what I would do without you! You are so supportive of me every day! I love how you text me almost every day just thanking me to be your friend, and trust me I want to thank you just as much! I love you, Ash! Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly think that these things will entertain people who always have nothing to do. Get some friends, hang out, or just do some creative things yourself! Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks these are great ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3