Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cookie Jars

One of my friends Sydney Lambert is making and selling cookie jars to raise money for Black Buffalo, to help his orphans. Cookies jars include all the dry ingredients for cookies in a jar and all you have to do is add the wet ingredients. The cookie jars are $10 each. The flavors are
oatmeal
apricot jammers
banana snack cake
reese's peanut butter cup
cowboy cookies
chocolate chip
mint surprise browines

 Contact me if you are interested in buying some. They make great gifts!
God bless!!

-Ash & Sydney

Serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul
Deutronomy 10:12

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I think I want to buy some cookie jars for my Great Grandma and Grandpa. He has cancer, and trust me, he LOVES cookies. Do you think you can give me some more info about them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes who is this and what do u wanna know bout it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Victoria (sorry!)and I want to know how we buy them. Do we come to you or anyone else? And my other question is do the cokie jars come with all those flavors, or do you choose which flavors to put in there? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to ask my friend but if she has some left u get them from me and you pick 1 flavor of ur cookies per jar and I will pray for ur great grandpa:):)
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!-Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3