Thursday, November 17, 2011

WANTED..... YOUR IDEAS!!!!

I have so many ideas that I have been sharing with you in this blog. To me this is my own little space to write what I want and I know that good people are reading  it and hopefully taking some of my advice and listening to my ideas. Now I feel like this is MY blog (don't get me wrong it is my blog) but I feel like you guys are just listening to me. I am just one opinion and one voice and I only have so much ideas so now I am chalenging you guys to give me some of YOUR ideas!! I want ideas about anything and everything but here are some examples

-ways to grow faith
-bible verses
-charitys to give back to
-websites appropriate for tweens (does not have to be a christian website)
-TV or movies shows you reccomend
-Christian books
-Christian music you like
-craft ideas
-what you want me to post about (blog ideas)
-things I should do daily,weekly,or monthly on my blog
- fun poll questions to post (for example this week it was what is your favorite place to shop for clothes?)


Well you get the picture anything and if we get up to 20 comments on this post (1 person can only post up to 2 comments and your comments have to say an actual idea!)  I will............................

hmmm...what should I do if we get up to 20 comments! That can be one of your ideas!!!!
And to those people who will post crazy things NOO! I will not shave my head and all of those other things. Something decent like make a post dedicated to all of you or something....... I dont know please share your ideas and tell alll your friends to go on we want to get to 20 comments so I can do something YOU choose and if I get a great idea on what I can do I will comment and YOU can decide if you like the idea...

Sound good everyone?! Great! Well get your thinking caps on because I need some of your brilliant ideas

xoxo
-Ash

10 comments:

  1. I'll get back to you when I get some. Don't worry, I've got my thinking cap on! :) Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have a TV show idea. I watch this show called Once Upon A Time. It's about these fairy-tale characters who get trapped in our world and they don't remember who they are. It's very romantic and lovely and I think you guys would like it. Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I have another idea! It's really for Halloween, but I think it can work for Christmas, too. The Halloween one is super cool. You get one of those long pretzel sticks(they're not really long, just a regular pretzel stick)and you get three marsh-mellows. You put the pretzel stick (1) and stick it through the middle of the marsh-mellows so it kind of looks like a snow-man(it won't look like a snow-man when it's finished) Then you get a fruit roll-up and wrap it around the marsh-mellows, but leave a space in the middle of the top marsh-mellow. You then get black frosting and dab 2 little dots in the little space you left with the fruit roll-up, and there you go! A Halloween marsh-mellow mummy! I think Ashley had one at the party she went to not long ago! They're pretty cool! Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have ANOTHER Halloween food. You get a plastic glove and put one candy corn in each finger to make it look like nails. Then you get popcorn and put it in the fingers and palm until it's almost to the top. Then you tie it with an orange ribbon and curl it with scissors! It looks like a witch's hand. The last thing is to put a spider ring on one of the fingers. Hope you enjoy! Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash, I don't see it up here, but did you get the marsh-mellow mummy and with's hand ideas? I put them up here, but I don't see the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey. I have a lot of food ideas. The Christmas idea is exactly the same as the marsh-mellow mummy, but you don't wrap it in fruit roll-ups. You still do the black dots for eyes, and you can make a mouth with the frosting 2. You cover the top around the eyes with black frosting, and the flat part at the top. You can also do buttons. 2 buttons on the 2nd marsh-mellow, and 1 on the 1st. A snowman. :) Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try Doing a poll about your favorite tv show or movie that you've seen
    Jeanette 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watch a T.V. show called Once Upon A Time. I already posted information about that a couple days ago.
    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen Once Upon A Time I really love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah, isn't it a great show? I watch every episode in order, and I never miss one!nI love it!
    -Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3