Saturday, June 9, 2012

Small Break

Hey everyone,
I am going to Tahoe and camping with friends and family for 2 whole weeks! So I won't be blogging. Really sorry but I will be back right after that and I will still try to check my email as much as possible but no promises! If anyone would like to guest post during the time I am gone just email me with your guest post and I will schedule it to go up so I won't leave you completely high and dry:) Thanks everyone ,

Ashley

btw: I changed my guest post policies so you might want to look on my Guestpost page for all the rules and stuff;)

Love ya!

4 comments:

  1. We'll miss ya! Take LOTS of pics for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Ashley, Yeah will miss your wonderful posts and you too! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley.
    Hope you having a lot of fun :)

    PS:I've sent you a message yesterday. Hope you understand :) You´re sign is on the way.

    Thanks,
    Vanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3