Saturday, June 23, 2012

Itunes and a whole bunch of other stuff:)

Hey everyone,

So Justin Bieber's new album Believe is now released. It has some awesome songs and I think it might be his best album yet! Even those of you that aren't JB fans will probably still like some of these songs:)

Also, on youtube I found an amazing country singer and artist that just blew me away so much I had to share it with you all. Her name is Emma Rowley. She is like one of the best singers and guitar players I have ever seen/heard. And she is an awesome song writer as well, in fact on iTunes although she still  doesn't have an album out she has some EP's out that are pretty awesome!! And only like 4 or 5 dollars. I think we should get it while its cheap because when she is famous we will have it:) Her youtube name is EmmaRowleyMusic and on iTunes she has 13 songs, some are on her Summer-EP and some on her Emma Rowley-EP but if you search Emma Rowley it will come up:)











Next, If your looking for summer reading the book Magyk is on iTunes(Ibooks) for only $1.99. It is a great book I would definitely recommend although it is pretty long but really good. I also love the Clique series although it has some pretty mature topics in it.




Also, I am looking for some cute summer bathing suits for cheap. I want a bikini  (I am not really a fan of the tankinis or one pieces) and not very little girlish suits either, more teeny, I like the bandeaus but only if they have a strap that goes over your neck any suggestions.

I NEED MORE SPONSORS!  I have only one  sponsor for a giveaway coming up, if there is any one else that would like to sponsor this upcoming giveaway please contact me. For sponsoring you receive 2 links and an image on my sidebar for 3 months:) And Im so sorry but I don't want any blog designs or advertising sponsors just like physical items so if you can do that or know someone that has a product/company they would like to promote by sponsoring the giveaway please let me know by email (apcgurl@gmail.com)  or by commenting. Just keep all items relevant to the blog audience (teen/tween girls).







Thank you all for reading and thanks to all my wonderful 32 followers please continue to help my blog by promoting it. I am offering a blog link on my sidebar for one month and your blog link on my Other Blogs page in exchange for a promotion post about my blog or my blog button/link on my blog and a reference to my blog in one of your posts. This is a special offer only valid until Aug.1st so hurry up and help me get more readers and followers by promoting my blog on yours:)





And the very very last thing is all said in this picture below:




-Love

Ashley

















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the name of that country music singer, Ashley - I am always willing to try a new artist. :-)

    Aw! The "Clique" movie is really cute but I've never read the books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3