Thursday, June 7, 2012

PALS:)

Hey everyone,

So, first off thanks everyone of my followers and sponsors for your generosity and just everything:) I really feel like I have a whole separate group of friends online that care. Okay, I want to start off by saying I have alotta goals and its super hard to do it all alone so I was thinking of a great idea. I am going to list my goals and see if any of you have the same goals. Then you can email me and tell me which one of the goals you would like to accomplish with me and we will do it together. Then we become PALS  like a pen pal but its not just writing letters. We hold each other accountable, we give each other programs and resources, sometime we can even mail each other stuff that has to do with that goal. We just spend time encouraging and helping each other by holding each other accountable. Sound like a good idea?

Okay so here are my goals

1. Learn Sign Language

Each week I think we should send each other new words to learn, or mail each other sign language books and just learn this together;)

2. Memorize More Verses/ Read Bible more

We will hold each other accountable by making personalized Bible reading plans and give each other verses to memorize maybe even have a email test on that verse or something.

3.Excersize More

We will send each other excersizes, healthy eating recipes and hold each other accountable for taking care of our body.

4. Become a better dancer.

For this goal I need someone with dance experience, we will send each other video links, customized dance plans, and just work on our strengths and weakness's together:) Shout out to Loren Campbell for helping me already with this goal ( Luv ya!) but if somebody else wants to help too thats great:)


Okay if anyone is interested in becoming my PAL for any of these goals just email me at apcgurl@gmail.com and we will get started accomplishing our awesome goals!


Some verses:

*read them fully:)*


Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

New Century Version (NCV)


 9 Two people are better than one,
       because they get more done by working together.
 10 If one falls down,
       the other can help him up.
    But it is bad for the person who is alone and falls,
       because no one is there to help.
 11 If two lie down together, they will be warm,
       but a person alone will not be warm.
 12 An enemy might defeat one person,
       but two people together can defend themselves;
    a rope that is woven of three strings is hard to break.



  Hebrews 10:24-25
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.


Proverbs 27:17
As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.


Phillipians 4:13

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

1 comment:

  1. the last post made me smile. the pictures were hilarous!

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3