Monday, June 4, 2012

Guestpost by Ruby







 I love photography. Photography and writing are my passions. I am always photographing the world around me, I am always interested in photographing the nature God made. I think God gave the idea of the camera to it’s inventor so people could capture moments of happiness, moments you never want to forget, and to capture God’s world in pictures so nothing will be forgot. Nature and babies are my favorite things to photograph. Here are some examples of my photography:

lll.jpg
Shyanna


Me

Teddy Bear







ver 2.jpg
A flower



park 206.jpg
Shells




If you want to see more of my photography, please vistit my blog. Professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com I love followers and I love comments, so if you can do both, it would be a blessing to me.

In Him,
Ruby

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you love photography you will love her blog:) Check it out:)!

      Delete
  2. im already ruby's follower, also yours!
    i also voted on the poll :)

    follow me back here:
    http://bahbohh.blogspot.com/

    And i'd love to do a guest post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,
      I followed you back and I am not currently guest posting but you can guest post in return for a promotion post about my blog on your blog. Just send it to me at apcgurl@gmail.com

      Ashley

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3