Friday, June 29, 2012

HEYYYYY:)

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been posting very much my summer is so busy and will continue to be busy.... my birthday is a week from Sunday:) JUly 7th!!!! Also, I got an Instagram so please follow me:) My Instagram name is ashley_p_crum! Also be prepared for some reviews coming up:)I will review Emma Margret's shop, a dance wear shop. a wall decal shop, and hopefully I will have a personalized makeup box to review as well:) AHHHH! So I will have many more devotionals when school starts so maybe I can have some time to pray about it and post wihut being either at dance,rehearsal, at the pool,beach,or on vacation like I am in the summer :) Thanks for reading my blog and following me and we can keep in contact if you follow me on Instagram:)


Lov ya,

Ashley

5 comments:

  1. Great post!!! Can't wait until your birthday, and for those reviews and devos!!! Wish I had instagram so I could follow you... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one its a free app for android,and pretty much all newer apple products such as the iPad,iPhone,iPod touch:)
      Thanks,
      Ashley

      Delete
  2. Happy (early) birthday, Ashley - hope it is grand!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3