Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My life this last month:)

  Day at The beach
Brandon's lovely smile
Kyle coming in from the waves (the water was surprisingly really warm!)


Dance Pictures At the Beach
We took some dance pics at the beach this weekend:)



6th Grade Promotion
My promotion dress

Me and one of my best friends Kate
My 3rd grade brother and I after my promotion
My grandma, my mom, and me 
Me and my daddy:)

Me and my school principal after I got all my awards and diploma




My amazing friends and I (i love these girls)
My little kindergarten brother after my promotion 
Me and my teacher:)







My school librarian Ms. Perle and I

Graduation party at my house so fun:P

About to dig in to the delish ice cream cake:) 
making Class of 2012 Tees at my house

Wearing our awesome shirts on the last day of school

My little brothers Kindergarten Graduation




School Musical- Ocean Tails

School Musical I played Brittney (a mermaid) and had a solo and monologue
One of my best friends Taryn and I after my show

On stage on my "shell phone"
My little brothers acting debut as a seagull (don't you just love that face:)

Memorial Day Weekend


My darling 5 year old "cousin" Camryn
The cutest little boy ever- Baby Gavin!:)


Me and my friend Sydney at a pool party:)

Getting My hair Done



Before....

In the process....

After:)


Shopping with my nana 










7 comments:

  1. Wow, the dance pictures are cool! I love the leaping one. And your promotion dress is so beautiful! Glad to be hearing more from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i loved all the pictures, your all pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW THOSE ARE CUTE AND I LOVED HOW YOU PUT OUR GRADUATION PICS ON i LOOK soo WIERD EATING THE CAKE LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah.... We need to do stuff over the summer!!!

      Delete
  4. WOW! Those pictures of you dancing were amazing! You look like you are super really good :D My fav. was the fifth one of you leaping.
    Have a great day girly!

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I hope you have a blessed day as well!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3