Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dance Shorts Review

ATTENTION ALL DANCERS:


I feel so blessed to have all these amazing sponsors, I have yet another review. LuLu DanceWear company sent me a free pair of pink and black zebra with lime green dance booty shorts. in return for a free review and free advertising. So here is my review

Process:

The seller communicated pretty well and most of the time got back to me fast and was really great to work with. The shorts shipped moderately fast and I was impressed with the seller.- 4 out of 5

Quality of Item:

The shorts were very well made, they did not come in any special packaging but were not wrinkled and looked very nice when I received them, although they did not fit as well as I thought they would, they were very short and kind of looked more like underwear then shorts and kind of fit weird and high waisted. The style was very small in front and I could not wear them to dance class. However, with some small black booty shorts underneath I think they would be super cute:) The design was absolutely adorable and they had many styles to choose from and the shorts overall were good for the price: only $10. I am pretty small around the waist and usually wear either a 10/12 in pants or a YL or adult petite/small but the YXL was a pretty close fit. Rating:3 out of 5


These shorts were overall super cute and great for the price and the seller was very easy to communicate with. I would recommend them but the weird fit was kind of a set back.


Here are just SOME of the designs, I got the shorts that are in the middle row, 3rd pair in.

The zebra shorts:)

Some more cute shorts:) but see how it kind of has an underwearish look?
I always feel so bad when I review things somewhat negative but I have to be honest and give a truthful review so I hope everyone understands . And also, they sell leotards and sports bras and all sorts of dance things there so be sure to check it out.


Love you all and hope you check this shop out,

Ashley

Link:   http://www.etsy.com/shop/LucyLuDancewear

1 comment:

  1. I've got two contests going on right now, you should totally enter! Though , they both end the 24th at midnight! So hurry over!
    www.randocology.blogspot.com
    xoxo,
    Gianna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3