Friday, June 22, 2012

Im back:)

Hey everyone,

I am back from my vacations:) I went to Tahoe for a few days with my friend and we: went tubing on the back of a boat, went on a lovely boat ride through Lake Tahoe, hiked to a small castle at Emerald Bay, hiked up to a waterfall, went biking to a private beach, rode our bikes through the EdgeWood golf course (where the celebrity golf tournament is held), stayed at a hotel and hung out in a teen lounge where we met these guys named Dash and Hawk, ate ate Fire and Ice, Cobo Wabo, Baja Fresh, Chart House and drank lots of Jamba Juice:)


Note: My friends mom hasn't sent me the pictures we took but here are some I found on google of places we went and things we did:)

Beautiful Lake Tahoe

Castle we hiked up to in Emerald Bay

Big Island we had to hike up to get to the castle

the really sweet hotel we stayed in

Fancy restaurant we went to called The Chart House

Dock my friend and I sat on near the private beach

This is what we did: tubing:)


Then right after I went to the lake up in northern california called Modesto Reservoir with my dads whole family. I: hung out with all my cousins, did an awesome dance show, sang at the campfire, went jet skiing, went kayaking, swam a lot, played water volleyball, went "snipe hunting", told scary stories,stayed up late, made duct tape stuff, talked about everything, played cards, and just had a bunch of fun:)  Here are some pics:


My dad and I riding the jet ski

Playing water volleyball ( i just hit it)

My cousin Julia (with guitar) and me singing at the campfire

All of us girls last to right: Maddi,Me,Julia,Emily, front:Savannah

All of the cousins my age left to right: Kyle,Ethan,Brandon,Nick,Maddi,Julia,Me, Savannah,Emily


So that is a quick update on why I haven't been blogging or returning your emails very fast:) And I promised some people pictures and info so here they are and I hope to be back to blogging regularly soon:) Summer is crazy busy for me though so it might take some time to get all my posts up and ready to go. Thanks for reading and thanks to all my old followers,new followers, all my readers in general, and my sponsors for EVERYTHING! I love you all and God loves you all, just remember to trust in the Lord and everything happens for a reason, that will help you a lot in life:) <3

-Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're back! :D And I'm glad you had a lot of fun!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3