Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kool Aid Hair!

Ever wanted to dye your hair or wanted a change? Well this is a fun way to have a temporary change in your hair for cheap but good news is that it comes out. So what you do is you get some Kool Aid packets from any store ( 3 packets for one time) That should be only like 30 cents:) Then you mix the 3 packets with boiling water and put the part of your hair you want to dye ( I only do my tips of my hair and some streaks) You leave your hair in for 5 minutes and WahLa! Your hair is dyed! It stays for about two weeks and will gradually come out in the shower. It will come out in the pool from the chlorine though so if any emergencies happen and you need to get it out just swim for a few hours:) The red or cherry Kool Aid looks really good. I just did my hair with that one and I love it I haven't tried any others but they have blue, purple, green, pink, yellow, red so practically every color. You know you wanna try it right! Its tie for a funky new change for summer!
This is an image I found on Google of how it turns out since I couldn't find a pic of my hair like this (but this is how it'll look if you do your ends right!







Kool Aid:)


5 comments:

  1. I know someone who did that, and I think it looks nice. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is an interesting idea. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this and it does work really well. I have pics of it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool I saw it... do you mind if I put your link in one of my posts?:)

      Thanks for commenting,

      Ashley

      Delete
    2. Sure. You should post your pictures too!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3