Sunday, April 29, 2012

God is watching!



Okay so think about this....

When you hide something from a friend, teacher or parent and they dont catch you or find out about it did you really get away with it. NO! Because God saw it and he is more important than any Earthly person or thing.

Each time you watch a video, see a movie, go on a website, send a text, tell someone something that you know is not right think about how God is watching. And if you dont know right from wrong think about this... Would I say this if Jesus was in the room or Would I post this video or website I went on on my Christian blog or would I show this picture or text to my pastor, parent, teacher, or principal or would I show this to God. If you answer No than its wrong. Because even if you text past your bedtime an hide your phone under your covers you arent hiding anything from God. I have been thinking how I am guilty of this but God has really helped me not be so tempted so next time you are tempted to do or say something that is wrong pray and ask God to help you resist temptation and to do whats right.

You have a few challenges:

1. Comment and give me ideas for posts, topics you would like to see a post about, cool songs videos websites you like, what posts you look forward to and read all the way and those that are just eh that you skim over. All of that I want to hear all feedback, opinions, and mostly IDEAS from you.

2. Pray and ask God to forgive your sins and help you to resist temptation

Announcements:

I am sorry but I cannot guespost anymore these next few months. I am too busy and I kind of feel like writing a really good post on someone elses blog is kind of taking away from my blog readers but I would love for others to guestpost on my blog if anyone is interested.

2. I read all your suggestions about my blog schedule and I am going to try to blog every week either Weds or Thursday for sure and maybe more or if I dont have any ideas than maybe less. Thanks for your suggestions

Love you

Ashley


3 comments:

  1. that was a great post! I'm having a photo challenge on my blog if you want to enter!

    --Rachel S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was something I really needed to hear, and I sometimes forget. If Jesus was really in the room, I probably wouldn't say half the things that I do say.
    But let me mention that I really liked the picture! =D

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others! LOVE.♥

    Also if you emailed me...sorry, my account stopped working!! Please email me at brooke.stutzman2@gmail.com instead.:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3