Thursday, May 3, 2012

Use good language



Okay so we want our language and how we speak to reflect God and some words you dont even think are " bad words" are actually according to the Bible.

Swearing:

I personally dont think someone looks cool and in fact very uneduacted when they cuss so dont cuss or say stuff like freakin and other bad slang.

Using Gods name in vain:

Also do not use Gods name in vain saying Oh My God is a habit we all need to break also saying Lordy or Lord or Jesus or Christ or Holy in a bad way is the same thing. Even saying Geez is smilar to saying Jesus so dont use that.

Promise, dont swear:

Sometimes when we are making a promise we say I swear to God or I swear on my mothers life and in fact the Bible says that too is not good language.

So try to not use those words and break those habits of using words un pleasing to the Lord to sound cool or just out of habit.


Have a good week

Ashley

P.S

The giveaway will start within the next 2 weeks I have 2 out of 4 sponsors info I still need info from Emma Margret and Bailey Caras fron the Craft Crew. So thanks for your patience everyone:)


P.S
Another funny pic:)

2 comments:

  1. I love the little taste of awesome pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! How very true- we as Christians shouldn't be cursing or using God's name in vain. So many Christians do that now days and it is horrible to see! Thank you for posting this. By the way, you have a wonderful blog here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3