Sunday, April 15, 2012

Guespost From Lindsey Blog: Sprinkles of Life

I thought I would post about the amazon box guy today! I think he is the cutest thing, and after seeing these pictures, you will agree with me. :)












See?! Don't you love this little fella now? :)



~ ~ ~ 

Hey! I'm Lindsey from Sprinkles of My Life! Today, I am guestpost swapping with the darling Ashley! I'm a daughter of the King, but I'm also a...cupcake lover, passionate photographer, Disney princess fan, letter writer, and performer, who enjoys singing, blogging, sharpies, making friends, fashion, and eating skittles!<3 I'm also a 15 year old homeschooler, and the oldest of 4, with a small business making friendship bracelets & anklets {Friendship Twists: Bracelets & Anklets}. Check it out!!! :) Thanks for this opportunity, Ashley!<3 I love your blog. :)

Have a great day!

~Lindsey~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3