Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new years

Hey everyone this New year is going to be the best year yet! I have so many resolutions that I am determined to follow:) Here are some of my 2012 rezzies
1. Eat healthier
If any of you have this resolution then I am going to share some advice. If you completely take out desserts chips and soda this year you will crave them even more and when you splurge you will go crazy with the sugar so I came up with a simple plan to help me eat healthier without totally cutting out my favorite treats:
*only 1 dessert a day at the most
*only have soda once every 2 weeks ( i hate the idea of drinking your calories and soda is something I can live without)
* only have chips with meals once a week

2.Get in shape for dance
I am exercising with my dad in our home gym once a day to get in shape because I am starting dance soon and I need a stronger core!

3. Do my devotions every day

4.Call my grandparents once a week
My grandparents live so far away that we hardly see each other so this 2012 I am going to try to call them once a week and catch up

5.Do my chores EVERY day and donate money to charity
I get 50 cents a day each day I make my bed and feed my dog so if I did my chores every day that is 15 dollars a month:) Every other month I am going to donate all my chore money for that month to a charity and the other month I am going to get something for myself

6.Be a better blogger
I am going to try to blog every other day and blogging is something I love to do so it shouldn't be that hard to do and  I really want my readers to go on more this New Year!!

So those are my resolutions please share yours with me in the comments I would really love to hear:) and tell me what you all got for Christmas

Also,hope you all had a blessed Christmas and are having a wonderful New Year (so far!)

 I cannot make it to the bible study on Jan.11th so please still plan to go on Jan.11th although the date probably will change so I will keep you updated on that. That night me and my mom are going to the People's Choice awards in La for my Christmas present so I can't miss that sry:(

Love you all:) xoxo

P.S heading off to Miguels Jr. after a long workout haha:) After this no more fast food this week:)

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3