Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Online Bible Study I am starting!

Hey girlys! Omigosh! I am sooo excited to start a bible study on my blog. You do not have to be committed to anything go anywhere and just simply visit my website to get a full bible study lesson ISNT THAT COOL:) For about 2-5 months we are going to be discussing a topic I felt was very appropriate for this age. It is called:Self Worth,Self Beauty,Living Happy,Living for God!
As girls we need to be confident in ourselves we need to know that God sees us as beautiful and we are worthy to Him,our creater and that God created us in his image. Mostly just how to live happy and know your worth and your beauty and strive to be just like God. Yes, we should most definitely put God and helping others before ourselves in life but we need to feel confident about ourselves to be our best and feel awesome to be amazing girls ready to serve the Lord! This is Bible Study 1 so every time I head a post with Bible Stud 1 then this is the topic we are discussing. I am hoping to start a Bible Study 2 on a different topic but we will have to see in about a month or so if it will be too much doing 2! Pleaasse PLEASE Please I am begging you will all my heart and soul to reccommend this blog girls I was ready to stop my blog today because I feel as if all the work I am putting into this is going to waste if nobody is coming on my site so it would mean the WORLD to me if you would just comment now and then and lemme know that you are actually reading this and/or learning something. Thanks girls!!!!
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3