Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Uplifting Youtube Video that made me CRY!

Hey i found this amazing video that moved me sooo much i just had to share it with all of you this is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjeQQ4fDExo&feature=related 
 
I tried to make it where you could watch it straight from my blog but i'm not a computer person so I couldn't figure i out haha:() Anyway this video contains hopeful and uplifting stories about people being kind to each other!  Comment if you like it!!

Also, I downloaded a good album from Itunes (with the gift card my friend Vic gave me!!! Thanks V!!!!!)anyway, it was by Mercyme(a Christian band) and the album was called The Generous Mr.Lovewell and I lov every single song on that album! The songs have an amazing Christian message and all the song lyrics were amazing! There were a perfect balance of slow songs and fast songs and it was a great buy for just 8 dollars! So, for Christmas ask for an Itunes gift card and do not hesitate to get that album!!!! You will love it (my best Itunes purchase!!!!)

So Have a Great Christmas and remember the CHRIST in Christmas!

You are all amazing friends and make my life a million times better waking up knowing I have people like you in my life thanks for everything everyone!:)

-Ash
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3