Monday, January 2, 2012

My top 5 favorite website + New verse of the week:)

Hey girlies! It is winter break and I hav a little bit of free time on my hands so I have been going online and trying new websites! I found some amazing websites that I think you will love. if you ever get bored just jump on to one of these websites and it will entertain you for hours

1.Girls life
Wesite Link: http://www.girlslife.com/
Girls life is actually a magazine but a great website for teen girls. It has style tips,advice about guys,good workouts,quizzes,teen girl book reviews, and so much more! I loooovvvv it! I am saving my money to sunscribe to the Girls Life mag its only 10 bux for a year!!! It comes every other month and it is a great mag so if u get 10 bux thts a great thing to spend it on:)

2.God Girl
Website Link:    www.godgirl.com
This website is actually  a blog but not like mine. It is a bunch of Christian girls who write articles about faith,God,devos, fashion,and virtually anything and if you make an account or sign in with a google,facebook,or twitter account you can contribute to the blog too! It is a fun way to blog without actually having your own blog!

3.Teen.com
Website Link:  http://www.teen.com/
I love style and  though it is hard to admit but I also loove celebrity gossip:) This website has quizzes,fun stuff, and all the lastest trends and celeb gossip:):)

4.Igoogle
Website Link    :    http://www.google.com/ig
Those of you who do not have an Igoogle account you need to get one. With Igoogle you can chat with other Igoogle users (if you friend them) dont worry its not a chatroom! You can also customize your google page with games,your email,youtube, and create your own awesome backround! If you decide to get one or already have one comment and lemme know ur user name so I can friend you:) Mine is luv2sing so that will be fun

5.Christianity Today
Website Link:http://www.christianitytoday.com/iyf/
This website is  filled with spiritual questions and great answers to all your questions about faith,God,heaven,and everything about being a pre-teen

Yeah so that is all the amazing websites I can think of but I am sure throughout the week I will think of more and update this post so keep checking back on.


Also since it is New Years a time full of resolutions and new commitments I thought this verse would be a great verse of the week

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed
Proverbs 16:3

Love you all! Please reccomennd this blog to others for I need more ppl looking at it for the New Years sometimes I feel all my work that I put into this blog is going to waste because nobody reads it so pleas please please keep coming on my blog! Thanks sooo much to all the people that do stay updated with this blog! Love everyone of you:)

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3