Thursday, January 12, 2012

You can have fun and be Christian!

Sometimes I feel like being a Christian means being perfect and doing everything Christian all the time although it doesn't. I sometimes feel it means you cant gush about boys,wear makeup, talk about your teachers and how unfair it is that you have so much homework the first day of school ( if your reading this Ms. Goad that was soo not coo!l)  Sometime I feel you can't talk about fashion and go on celeb gossip websites and you have to read Christian stuff in your spare time and go on Christian websites but thts not what being Christian is about! You need to be a girl a pre-teen girl for that matter and do all of tht stuff:) God wants you to have fun but just make sure you don't leave him out. I try to devote 15 minutes  on really busy nights up to an hour on not so busy nights to God. If that means writing my blog, doing my devotion books, going on Christian websites, and listening to Christian music sometimes but other times I just listen to Ke$ha and Katy Perry ohh and dnt forget about JB! You do not have to be doing everything perfect all day just remember that God is a serious thing and should be #1 priority but also have fun with yourself and be a girl:)

Love you!
-Ash

Btw- I went to the peoples choice awards last night AHHHMAZINNNG show! Demi Lovato's performance was amazing ! I love her even more because she went to rehab for anorexia and cutting herself but got out of it and came out a better person devoted to her music and then had a bunch of success and she knew to never give up and that God was always with her so she actually asked to go to rehab and get help to start a better life. I think thats amazing how she was so upfront with the world,her fans, and the media and God blessed her so everyone supported her the whole way through:) shes an amazing role model with a great voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3