Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Weekly Blessings:)

Hi Girls!! Just so you know I didn't blog for about a week because I was at my grandparents house, then I was really sick, and then I went to church camp and now I am getting back to bloggin!!!! Before I do I wanted to tell everyone that bible study is rescheduled for Jan. 18th instead of tom. because many girls including myself could not make it that night!! I know I am talking about  me alot but I wanted to share with you something that really blessed me is that when school started out our class was finding out our partners for science fair! If you get a bad partner your whole month of science fair could be ruined so this was really important:) Everyone was nervous so we all held hands and prayed as a group us girls! It really blessed me that all of us were praying aloud in front of everyone and I am really excited that all us girls glorified God right then so anyone who prayed with me thank you sooo much for helping to shine Gods light with me and be a witness of the Lord for a few non-believers that saw us doing that! Okay another blessing was Church Camp! It was up in the mountain and I went with Northpoint church ( my friend Kate's church that I sometimes go to on Sundays) but anyway it really  taught me alot and I had soo much fun so thank you Kate for inviting me!! I also wanted to share a couple lessons that really made me think hard and alotta questions were answered so I thought maybe it would help you all too!

The first night we learned that Satan has many deceptions and one of them  is evolution! So when in school your teacher or anyone tells you that we evolved from monkeys or we just appeared on this Earth it is not true because in the Bible it says that God created us ! Gen. 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth "


The second day we learned that God created us in HIS image! This lesson really hit hard! You are Gods child and created how he wants you to be. Also I am  guilty of this one:( but God loves everyone equal so when you start to think that someone is not as good as you because you am a good student and never get in trouble and they do or, you always encourage people and they degrade people remember that God says he loves everyone equal because we are his child. Isn't that amazing! God is sooo good! So from now on I will remember that I am equal to everyone in Gods eyes and even though God might not love somebodies choices he still loves them as much as he loves me!  


That night we learned about his mercy and how Jesus died for us on the cross!! Also how to be saved you have to confess that you are unworthy and a horrible sinner while Jesus was perfect and that Jesus is Lord! Then pray and ask God for forgiveness for all your sins and he will erase all that sin! The example the speaker gave was imagine you have to carry a 20 ton bucket and run! We all know that we cannot do that so instead of trying to carry that big burden on your own if you confess you can not do it on your own and say you need Jesus because he is Lord and can do anything God will not just help you lift that burden he will take it completely away from you. As you might have figured out the 20 ton bucket was sin so just ask God to help you and that sin will be lifted off your shoulders.

Those are the 3 main lessons I learned a camp but mainly just LOVE one another! Compliment each other and just LOVE everyone!

I LOVVVE you girls and Jesus has,will,and always will love you as well:)

-Ash

P.S. I wanted to shout out to my friend Jeanette Choi if you are reading this thanks so much for the bracelet!
Can anyone believe she folded little origami starts poked a hole through them with a needle and made a bracelet for me they are so pretty! Plus she offered to sell them and give me money from her bracelet sales for charity!!! She is an amazing God girl! Thanks girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3