Friday, January 20, 2012

NEW Ipod touch app

Hey God gurls! A few days ago the creator of Words with friends and Hanging with friends came out with a new app called Scramble with friends! The rules are you can go any way(across,down,diagonal) and try to create as many words in 2 minutes. You each have three rounds and whoever gets the most words total in all 3 rounds wins! I can't wait to play with any of you. So download the free version today and comment what your user name thingy is. I think mine is luv2sing333 but I am not 100% sure so just try that and if not as i said comment and tell me your new user name (or if you have any other games with friends accounts you can login to your existing account!) Love you all:) Have a blessed weekend:)
-Ash


P.S
I am not sure if I should be sharing this with you or if u will think I am creepy but I lost 3 teeth today and I had three missing before today so I have 6 teeth gone. But really 3 teeth lost in one day that's crazy right I think I have like a mouth disease or something cuz thats just creepy??!!!! NOOOOObody looses 3 teeth and in one day chica chica AWKWARD:) Sry for my random sharing I just had to tell you all that
-Ash


Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Wow I've never even lost 2 teeth in one day, that's weird. Send a pic Lol
    My username is wordgirl505/ wordgirl555 one of those :) hope one of those works

    -Loren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3