Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012!!


Best of 2012


Hola Amigos! Im being Spanish;) But anyway, since 2012 is drawing to an end I really wanted to do the Best of 2012 Tag! I added a few Christian catagories to this and just wanted to give you all my opinion on my favorite items of 2012. There are three catagories which are: Beauty, Fashion, and Random:) So here I go!

Beauty-

Face Product- Elf clarifying pressed powder in light beige
This is a foundation that provides so much coverage and it is very inexpensive! I really love putting this one and it feels so light and amazing on your skin:)
Cheek Product- Ulta Flush Cheek Color
I cant even explain how much I love this blush! It is the perfect color and it works for every season. It gives the natarul color to your cheek and really changes your whole look. Ulta Website-http://www.ulta.com/?cmpid=PSGO
Eye Products- Maybelline Falsies Volum Express Mascara/ Ulta Eye Shadow Quad in the colors Bone, Mystique, Expresso, and Gold Dust.
Okay so for the Mascara it is the most amazing mascara in the whole entire world. It doesn't get clumpy and it makes your eye lashes so long and beautiful. I would reccommend any Maybelline mascara after trying many other kinds! For the eye shadow I love it because it comes in 4 colors and is so easy to put on! All the colors look natarul and not too extreme and you have light natarul eye shadow that gives your eye a big POP!




Lip Product- Baby Lips/ Eos Lips
Okay so I am totally in love with both of these lip products!! Baby Lips comes in so many colors but it is not too bright and lip sticky it just gives your lips a shine and a tint of color and it feels soooo soft. Eos lips is like the most fun thing to put on ever. It comes in a little ball and you can put chapstick on both of your lips in one swipe. Also, it comes in many colors and it is only like $3-4.
Nail Polish/Product- Sally Hansen Nail Stickers
I know that the nail stickers by Sally Hansen isn't really polish but I still love them. They come in so many cute designs and are so simple to put on your nail! You can do your whole hand with stickers or only one finger and it still looks amazing!



Hair Product- Pantene Aqua Light Weighless Nourishment- Silicone-free Shampoo
My hair is very oily so this shampoo really helped it stay clean and oil-free longer! It is "weightless" and is stripped of all the acids or anything that makes your hair oily and it feels clean, fresh, and natarul!
Perfume-Viva la Juicy Perfume
This perfume smells amazing and the packaging is so cute! It is a little on the expensive side since it is from Juicy Couture but I still love it!

Fashion-

Clothing Item- Highlow Skirts
I have been obsessed with these skirts that are short in the front and long in the back! They are so cute and more modest than other skirts. Definitely love these!
Accessory- Flower Hair Bows/ Headwraps
Throughout the whole year of 2012 I have loved the flower hair clips, bobby pins, or whatever! Having a cute flower in your hair is amazing and goes with most every outfit! Headwraps have been fairly new to me but I still love them because they are so comfy and can cover up a bad hair day! They are also like so adorable!
Shoes- Toms 
Toms have been my favorite shoe all of 2012 because they are so cute, low profile, and comfortable! Plus they donate a pair of shoes to a poor child! I love all the cute designs and I got the snow leopard Toms for Christmas and they are soooo cute! I also have grey, pink sparkle, black sparkle, and green and love all of those! Toms Website:http://www.toms.com/



Random-

Book- Hunger Games/ Pretty Little Liar Series
Hunger Games book is so amazing and from someone like me who doesn't love reading I LOVED this book! It is so well written and the perfect length to keep it interesting the whole book through. Pretty Little Liars books I discovered in Language Arts class and they are my new obsession! But warning once you start one you can't put them down! Im already on the 4th book!
Food- Bowl of Noodle Soup- Hot and Spicy Flavor
This soup is sort of like gormet top ramen! My friends who are Korean introduced me to this soup the begginning of this year and I still love it! It is also so easy to make you just fill with water and microwave for 3 minutes and you have an amazing meal:)





Drink- Starbucks Salted Carmel Frappachino/ McDonalds Chocolate Chip Frappachino
My obsession for 2012 has been frappachinos! I love them so much but my absolute favorites are those ones from Starbucks and McDonalds:) Please try them and you won't regret it



Song- Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammar
This one explains itself! Check out this song if you haven't heard it! Youtube Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmrOB_q3tjo
Store- Tillys, Hollister, and TJ Maxx
These stores have cute clothes, and great prices!
TV Show- Dance Moms and Glee
I am a true Dance Moms fan! That show inspires me to be a better dancer and I love all the drama! (is that bad? lol) And Glee is amazing! It has a great message, diverse characters who I connect with, and amazing music and singing that is so entertaining.
Bible Verse- Proverbs 3:5-6
This is my life verse and this blogs theme verse so how can it not be the best of 2012?
Christian Devo Book- Truth and Dare Devo Book by Ann Margret Hovsepian 
This book was sent to me for free by my very first sponsor and I still read and enjoy it! Check out my review on it here http://luv2sing-mypre-teenjourney.blogspot.com/2012/03/long-awaited-truth-or-dare-devotional.html


4 comments:

  1. Love (love!) Frappachinos, Ashley! Mostly Starbucks is the best and they have far too many on their menu that I am addicted too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been keen to get level of popularity shortly? Social networking site Twitter might be the correct path for you. After that, you will need to find fast twitter followers to become renowned to this world. buy 100 twitter follows

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could additionally need these USA Facebook Suches as for gaining competitions that are held online. buy us facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you been hunting for real YouTube subscribers? Leave behind your worries, we'll diligently direct you to buy youtube subscribers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3