Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Worried About Nothing:)

      Have you ever been stressed, worried, scared, or even depressed? Most all of us have felt at least one of these feelings at some point in their life. Some of us, including myself, get caught up in the moment and forget that the Lord is here for us through everything and today I am going to share what I have learned from a church service about a week ago that has helped me cope with my feelings. 

     Here are some key details that definitely helped me realize how God is in control of my life and that by putting my trust in him I will feel better:)
          

❤The lord says not to be afraid because miracles can happen:)

❤God is trustworthy in your darkest hour- this means that no matter what life throws at you God will be standing right beside you. When it seems like all your friends or people you love have turned against you or you feel as if it is the world against you remember this and I'm positive it will make you feel a million times better!

❤God works all things together for our good for those who love him. 

❤ Life is like a snow globe-when you shake it your world goes crazy. But remember god is on the outside of your snow globe

❤Jesus is a better driver than I ever will be:) - This reminds me that I shouldn't try to be better than God but just know that he is greater than I am and he knows what he is doing. Don't try to understand God just trust him and it will turn out right!

❤When all evidence says not to trust God you must still believe that The Lord is trustworthy.

❤God gives us things such as sadness and depression to help us cope with our feelings. This may seem bad in the moment but in the end it just leads us to realize that God is in control and leads you to see that God can help you through any struggle.

❤Jesus is the reason for the season and is there to restore you and forgive your sins. 

❤Jesus takes your burden and gives you his which is a million times lighter than yours!



Challenge❤ Where is it that you still want to control? Work on giving that part of your life to God!


      I hope that this mini devotion helped you and you will remember that you should be worried but let God be in control! I have realized I have done a lot of reviews lately and haven't done as many devotions which is what this blog is for so I will start trying harder to post a devotion for you guys once a week or every two weeks! Love all of you and please tell friends about my blog! Thanks!




1 comment:

  1. Wow this is a great post!! I recently went through a day where I was really nervous and worried, so much that I cried. And even when the thing I was nervous about came to happen, it was still hard and really nerve-wracking. But I need to remember in those circumstances that God is in control and He always helps me! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3