Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Infinity Bracelet Review


Okay everyone! This is seriously like the cutest bracelet ever;)

Seller: the seller was one of the fastest responses ever! I emailed her on tuesday late at night  and she emailed me back by early Wednesday morning and had the bracelet shipped by the weekend! Super great to work with


Bracelet: this bracelet was adorable! I love the infinity sign and the rhinestone and everything was just so perfect! The only minus was that it was a little bit cheaply made and the string that tightens it has already broken. Overall I would recommend this bracelet especially because the holidays are coming so it's great to put on your list or give to others!

Rating: 4 out of 5

Etsy shop link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/GemmaBelle

Isnt this the cutest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3