Monday, December 10, 2012

Earring Review!


Okay so Alexa sent me these beautiful earrings a little while ago so here's my review

Seller: I just love Alexa so much! She is so fast and great at communication and if you need anything she is on it. They came in the most adorable package with a very cute note and everything was so pretty and nice! It was a joy getting these and even though it has been so long since I have recieved them (sorry!) I still have the amazing packaging and everything:) Alexa is so understanding and patient and I admire her for that. Even when I had forgotten to keep up my end of the deal she was always so sweet and kind about it!

Earrings: These earrings are so beautiful and I loved them. They were a bunch of different colors and went with everything! I honestly love them and would recommend them for ANYONE especially at their inexpensive price. They were high quality and overall 5 out of 5!

Please visit Alexa's shop and consider purchasing something! I promise you won't regret it!


*Picture coming soon!*

Links: Rushing Wildflowers Shop: http://rushingwildflowers.webs.com/

Alexa's Blog:
http://Shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. The most sought after online community site Twitter assists individuals to know about ongoing topics and events or social reactions of their favorite stars. buying twitter followers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3