Thursday, December 27, 2012

Jesus Is The Reason For The Season!!!

     Hey everyone! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I just wanted to do this post to remind us all not to get caught up in our gifts and getting stuff and not stop spreading love and cheer just because Christmas has passed! Jesus is why we celebrate and he is "the reason for the season"! Although Christmas is over it shouldnt mean we can go back to being selfish and greedy we should still give and be kind and joyous to everyone the whole year long:) Maybe bring some baked goodies over to a neighbor or give to someone you don't think has a good of Christmas as you did. Maybe you could donate some of the cash you got for Christmas to a charity or maybe to start the new year right by volunteering as a tutor, at a senoir center or just do your best to be helpful in your community! Some people do posts about what gifts they got for Christmas but I am going to share with you all the blessings I got for Christmas because I know without God none of this would be possible. He blesses me every day and these are just some of the many blessings I recieved on Christmas!


Blessings:

~I was blessed with getting to be with myfriends and family and having us all be together, happy, and healthy on Christmas

~I am blessed to have a break from school and time to relax and go places with friends and family.

~I am blessed to get to dance at my studio extra long over winter break!

~I am blessed for all the many gifts I recieved on Christmas. Such as a Droid, Hollister clothes, yoga pants, Victoria Secrets backpack, Toms, boots, dance clothes, giftcards, jewelry, hairbands, nail stuff, purses,laptop, and much more! Thank you Jesus and my parents:)

~I am blessed to have made other people happy with gifts and baked goods!

~I am blessed to have a Christmas Tree in my house to have presents around.

~I am  blessed to have food to last me and my family over Winter Break .

~I am blessed to have gotten the opportunity to volunteer and bring food to families less fortunate

~MOST OF ALL I am blessed that Jesus has died for me and that I have comfort in knowing Jesus is always by my side and I dont have to fear or worry!

I have so many more blessings but those are some I wanted to share with you! Your challenge is to write a list of some of the many things God has blessed you with this holiday season!More reviews and New Years post coming soon! Thanks to all my followers for supporting me:)

1 comment:

  1. The confеrencе busineѕs has now ended beсauѕe infоrmation technolοgy has reѕulted into develoρment of wοnderful websitеs with the clicκ of a mousе.
    He tаught me a ѵaluаble leѕson that
    night: I was going business to tοtal $1000.

    Hеrе іs my web blog ... centr.md

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3