Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sweet Pea Athletics Dance Shorts Review





Hey girlies

Due to my generous sponsors I have yet another review for you. These super cute spankies that are perfect for dance,cheer,gymnastics, or other sports


Seller Communication:

The seller was amazing to work with she always responded at lightning speed to me and was just awesome at communicating. The shorts machine broke so it took a little while but I didn't mind at all it wasn't her fault things like this happen but the seller told me updates on when they were going to be in and everything and I loved that about her. When the shorts came they were nicely packaged and super adorable. She sent me these free of charge but if you were to pay for them they were an excellent price


Rating:5 out of 5

Shorts:

The shorts are great they are multi colored and sparkly, well made, and what I like is that it goes with every color!:) They fit good and as you can see by the picture I layered them with some purple booty shorts just to be covered up when I do my leg lifts,splits,ect. in dance. When I wore them to class I paired tim with a green and blue layered sports bra and a sparkly leg warmer and got lots of compliments

Rating: 5 out of 5

Overall rating: 5 out of 5

A perfect rating wow thats hard to do but these shorts and seller were really as close as it comes to perfect:)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sweetpeaathletics - Etsy link to get your own shorts



Bottom line: I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THESE! Especially for a dancer,cheerleader,or gymnast go over to Sweet Pea Athletics and get your today


Love,
Ashley












My outfit

Perfect stretchy material for flexibility tricks

Close up of the shorts from Sweet Pea Athletics Etsy Shop:)


11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE your new design!! ♥

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much:) Britt designed it for me. Her link is on my sidebar so make sure to follow the ahhhhmazing Britt

      Delete
    2. I want have sex with you some to 1936 Dugan Blvd Louisiana

      Delete
  2. I'D LICK ALL OVER THAT FLAT TUMMY AND LOVE TO TASTE THOSE JUICES ONCE THEY STARTED FLOWING. I WANT TO TASTE THE HOLY SPIRIT AS IT SQUIRTS OUT OF YOUR LOVE NEST ALL OVER MY FACE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in the hell is wrong with you? Taste the holy sprit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'd love to suck that lil pussy from the back....😋

      Delete
  5. Im Matt and im 52 years old and i would love to meet you since i love small girls like you. I can ttreat you well if we have sex everyday and promise to keep it a secret between us ok. I love small girls like you. You are so beautiful and so hot and sexy. I cannot stop looking at your pictures and mnasterbating over them everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3