Friday, August 3, 2012

Sign Review

Hey everyone,
I just got the cutest sign to stick on my door that is zebra and says Ashley so Im going to review it for you all

Seller communication:
This was an international transaction so yes it took a while to get here, when it did I had received the wrong sign but the seller was so kind about it and had the right sign shipped to me all the way from Brazil. It did take a while but was well worth it. The seller was fast at communication and super kind

Rating:3.5 out of 5

Item quality:

The item is a medium sized sign with my name on it and a zebra border. It has four double sided tape square on each corner so all you have to do is peel and stick. It was well made and super cute great for any room and I love it on my door!

Rating: 5 out of 5





Overall Rating: 4 out of 5





Lov ya,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3