Friday, August 17, 2012

Crafty-ness/ Organization- Pinterest

Hey everyone,

So Ive been incredibly crafty lately and I wanted to share with you some fun crafts,stuff from Pinterest, and stuff I have been doing that is crafty:)

Nail stuff:



-Polka Dot Perfector
Wanna make the perfect nail polka dots without buying an expensive tool? Heres how!




-DIY Glitter nail polish




Cork board-

This is such a cool idea where you take a picture frame and glue corks on it to make your own cork board I loved the idea and I am in the process of collecting corks now!


Crayon Art-
I have done this craft once and it turned out really well. You hot glue crayon on a canvas and then with a blow dryer they melt and give this cool effect! You can also arrange the crayons in a straight line instead of a circle!


Genius Idea-

I hate those blown flip flops well heres how to save them!

Hair Organization:

-Holding your bobby pins in an empty Tic Tac container works so well! Thats how I store mine and it works amazing!

-Carrying you rubber bands on a carribeaner is a great idea too since I always lose mine

-Painting bobby pins with nail polish looks so easy and fun and not to mention ahhhhdorable


-Using air freshener to clear off all the extra dried marker off your whiteboard is a great idea and it really works but you might want to have a paper towel too wipe everything off afterwards:)


-Glitter+Modge Podge+Charger= YES!




-Adding saline solution to mascara is something I really want to try since I have so many dried up mascaras!


-DIY spray paint with paint,water, and a spray bottle




-DIY rug with poster board covered in duct tape and yarn taped down to the poster board! Super cute!

-Great for scrapbookers with lotsa ribbon with no place to store it!








-Perfect charging solution to all those devices!


-Cute for laundry rooms and rooms with small or no closets:)


-Taking a clear iPhone case and putting scrapbook paper in it to create custom cases for cheap:)


-Using a clear magazine holder to store something inside a cabinet


-I don't know how to do this but somebody who can please make me one!? Haha they are so cute!!


IMPORTANT:)

Also I entered a photo challenge of a picture I took out my car window at Alexas blog Shine Your Glory Down:) PLease vote for me!!! http://shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com/2012/08/photo-entries.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ShineYourGloryDown+%28Shine+Your+Glory+Down%29 . And while your there go ahead and follow her beautiful blog:)


Thanks everyone

Ashley




4 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks Ashley, my sister and I both think your photo is THE best by the way!
    Also, giveaways at my blog too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been awarded!
    http://randocology.blogspot.com/2012/08/colorful-blog-award.html
    xoxo
    Gianna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts like this. A lot. I am trying the 1st thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3