Sunday, August 5, 2012

Girl Props Review


Hey everyone,

Hope you like all my reviews lately and have been purchasing some super cute stuff from these shops just in time for back to school. Heres another place you might want to check out!

Seller Communication:
I contacted Girl Props jewelry and they told me I can pick out around $20 of merchandise in return for this review. All of their stuff was so cute and like super inexpensive. It was such amazing prices and so many cute items at first I was overwhelmed but I finally picked around 25 pairs of earrings out 3 big pairs and the rest were studs. They shipped super fast I think it was within like 3 days and everything was nicely packaged. They had wonderful communication and overall were a joy to work with.

Rating: 5 out of 5


Item:
The jewelry came and it is all super cute and overall pretty well made. The studs instead of medal though were cheap plastic which I didn't like because you can't even put them in your ear but the other pairs of earrings I got were super cute. The leopard pair I received was a lot bigger than in the picture so that surprised me but overall everything was adorable


Item Rating:3 out of 5


Overall Rating:4 out of 5

Leopard Earrings

My personal favorite the LOVE earrings

Cute studs but cheaply made

ADORBS peacock earrings





Lov ya

Ashley



6 comments:

  1. Awesome; Iove the "LOVE" ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, are those PEACOCK earrings I see? :D
    Cool review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I've nominated you to win a Liebster Award on my blog! =D loveofalifetimemyjesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey again! You got awarded on my blog: http://readerofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/08/colorful-blog-award.html
    Go check it out!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ashley!(: You won something in my giveaway!
    http://emmakate101.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ashley! Thanks so much for shopping GirlPROPS.com. Those crystal studs are on nylon posts and they're literally our most popular item. People love them because they are waaaay more hypoallergenic than any metal. For some people, they're the ONLY earrings they can wear! We hope you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3