Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reviews- Sally Hansen, Cover Your Hair




Sally Hansen-

Seller: I contacted Sally hansen company and asked if they could send me something. They quickly repsonded and said yes!! They were very fast at communication and I got the package very soon after their reply. The only negative thing is that when I got the packaged the box was all squished and the inside box was destroyed and ripped. But overall it was awesome working with them! 



            Item:
I received a kit with wax strips and cooling gel and 3 gem crush nail polishes. The wax strips worked very well and were very easy to use and seemed much cheaper than getting them done professionally. I used them to wax
and shape my eyebrows and they worked so well! I would definitely recommend them. The jewel nail polish worked amazing too. And looked so cute over another nail polish color. 

Overall:4.5 out of 5


 (can get at most Targets, drug stores- CVS,Walgreens,Walmart, and some beauty supply stores)

Cover your hair-

Seller: Cover Your Hair contacted me about sponsoring and might even sponsor a giveaway in the near future(hint hint) They sent the items fast, replied fast, and we're nicely packaged.






Item: I received a purple headband and a double chain headband from Cover Your Hair. The purple headband felt cheap and not very well made.  But the gold one was very well made and would look super cute if you had an outfit to go with it

Overall rating:3.5 out of 5 

  (must buy online, no in store purchases)




Hope you like the review:) and will check out these 2  companies along with many others I have been reviewing:) And I'm preparing for a giveaway very soon. Thanks and welcome my new followers:) I love you all:):)



Love,

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Great information. Thanks, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley!
    Just wanted to let you know about my photo challenge, the theme is quality and the winner will get a blog design or their button on my blog!
    Hope you'll enter!
    Alexandrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3