Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Millies Dance Wear Review

Dance wear review

Seller communication:

I contacted millies dance wear and asked for an item in exchange for a blog review. I provided my email and address. One day I got a package with a shirt in it. There was a note that said the company had emailed me with the info but I hadn't gotten any emails. So it's kind of hard to rate them on communication when I just never got the email. But they did sent me a high quality item and it shipped pretty fast from the time I contacted them until the time I received the item. 


I got the cutest dance shirt from this company that said Keep Calm and Dance On. It was so well made and the price tag said $24 dollars. I was so lucky to have gotten it free but it was still a good price for the amazing quality item. It was the cutest style tank with a amazing back and an awesome design. It fit great and was just a bit on the bigger side but it's still very wearable especially because there are many cute ways to  tie it in the back. It was a comfy shirt and great for dancing but more modest than just a sports bra and shorts to wear to class. Item rating
5 out of 5

Id definitely reccommend Millies Dancewear, there was so many cute and fairly inexpensive items in their store and this shirt is amazing!!!!


Overall Rating:4 out of 5


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. Maybe the email went to spam. Who knows. Enjoy your shirt, and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. All the details about dancewear
    is truly helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A casual dance gives you the most leeway in deciding what to wear.Casually high-energy form of dance is best accompanied by costumes.

    dance accessories

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3